Axis Bank ATLAS Credit Card: Axis Bank ATLAS Credit Card Apply Online
If you’re looking for a credit card with no foreign transaction fees, the Axis Bank Atlas Credit Card is a great option. You can use this card for purchases made in either U.S. Dollars or Indian rupees. There’s no annual fee for this card, and you can get up to 45 days of interest-free credit. You can also earn rewards points on your purchases which can be redeemed for cash back, gift cards, or travel.
With the Axis Bank Credit Card, get 5% cash back on all your spending during the first 90 days of card membership. Thereafter, get 2% cash back on spending at grocery stores, department stores, and movies. You can also earn 1% cash back on all other spendings. The card comes with a host of other benefits like a fuel surcharge waiver, international airport lounge access, and more.
The Axis Bank Atlas Credit Card is a great way to get the credit you need. It offers a low APR and a variety of features that make it a great choice for those with good credit. You can apply for the Axis Bank Atlas Credit Card online and get a decision in as little as 60 seconds.
What is Axis Bank Atlas Credit Card?
The Axis Bank Atlas Credit Card is a great option for people who want to earn rewards on their credit card spending. With this card, you can earn up to 5% cash back on all of your purchases, making it a great way to save money on your everyday expenses. The Axis Bank Credit Card also comes with a 0% introductory APR on balance transfers and purchases for the first 12 months, making it a great choice for people who are looking to save money on interest payments.
Axis Bank Atlas Credit Card Eligibility Criteria
The Axis Bank Atlas Credit Card is a great way to get the cash you need when you need it. But before you apply, make sure you meet the eligibility criteria.
To be eligible for the Axis Bank Atlas Credit Card, you must:
-Be at least 18 years of age
-Have a valid ID and Social Security number
-Be a U.S. citizen or permanent resident
-Have a checking or savings account with a bank in the United States
If you meet all of these criteria, you can fill out an application online or in person at your local Axis Bank branch.
What documents will be taken to get Axis Bank Atlas Credit Card?
Axis Bank Atlas Credit Card is a great way to get the most out of your credit card. Here are the documents required for this card:
1. A copy of your passport or other government-issued photo ID.
2. A completed application form.
3. Your most recent bank statement.
4. Your most recent pay stub or proof of income.
5. A voided check from your checking account, if you have one.
6. An initial deposit of at least $500, which will be used to secure your credit line.
What are the Card Fees and Charges of Axis Bank Atlas Credit Card?
Some of the most important fees and charges associated with the Axis Bank Atlas Credit Card are as follows:
- The joining and annual fee of this card is Rs. 5,000 plus applicable taxes.
- The interest rate on this credit card is 3.6% per month.
- The foreign currency markup fee on the Axis Bank Atlas Card is 3.5% of the total transaction amount.
- The cash advance fee on this credit card is 2.5% of the transacted amount subject to a minimum of Rs. 500
What are Axis Bank Atlas Credit Card Features and Benefits?
Axis Bank has just launched its new travel credit card, the Atlas Credit Card. To learn about its various features and benefits, read the following section:
You get 5,000 Edge Miles as a welcome gift on making three successful transactions with the card within 60 days of joining the card membership.
|Annual Spends||Membership Tier|
|Less than Rs. 7.5 lakhs||Silver|
|Between Rs. 7.5 lacs and Rs. 15 lakhs||Gold|
|More than Rs. 15 lakhs||Platinum|
|Existing Tier||Tier After Downgradation|
|Premium||Silver (for spend < INR7.5 Lakh )
Gold (for spend >INR 7.5 Lakh & < INR15 Lakh )
|Membership Tier||Edge Miles Credited Annually|
|Spend Milestone||No. of Edge Miles|
|Rs. 3 lakhs||2,500|
|Rs. 7.5 lakhs||5,000|
|Rs. 15 lakhs||10,000|
Axis Bank Atlas Credit Card Lounge Access
|Membership Tier||Domestic Airport Lounge Visits||International Airport Lounge Visits|
Airport Concierge Service
|Membership Tier||No. of Visits|
Axis Bank Atlas Credit Card Reward
- 5 Edge Miles per Rs. 100 on flight/hotel bookings via the Axis Bank Travel Edge portal.
- 2 Edge Miles per Rs. 100 on foreign currency transactions made with the card (only for Platinum tier members)
- 1 Edge Mile per Rs. 100 on all other transactions made with the Axis Bank Atlas Credit Card.
How To Apply For The Axis Bank Atlas Credit Card?
Online and offline applications are both possible for the Axis Bank Atlas Credit Card. You can also apply offline by visiting your local Axis Bank branch. Bring all required documents with you and complete the application form. You can apply online by following the steps below.
- Visit the official website of Axis Bank APPLY NOW.
- Click on “Cards” under the “Explore Products” option.
- Select ‘Credit cards’ now
- Click on the “Axis Bank Atlas Credit Card” and then click on “Apply Now.”
What is the Axis Bank ATLAS Credit Card?
How much does the Axis Bank ATLAS Credit Card cost?
When can I apply for the Axis Bank ATLAS Credit Card?
The Axis Bank ATLAS Credit Card is a credit card that offers a number of benefits to its users
These benefits include a 0% introductory APR for the first 12 months, free access to
Disclaimer: Please note that the information provided here is based on market research. To provide the comparisons, a set of data has been rearranged, restructured, and tabulated. Users are advised to cross-check the research with the same components of the company or organization. This information does not constitute any advice or recommendation.